Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What really irks me

You know what really irks me is when people say "There are two types of people in this world...", because hello, there are way more than just two types of people in this world. What about the Jews? We're sick of being left out of everything.* So from now on, let it be known that there are three types of people in this world - the first two types, and Jews. And also Asians.


*The lone exception to this is Mel Gibson. Mel, please stop including us, as you're just not being helpful.

2 comments:

  1. I am so smiling at this post... my best friend is jewish and hes grinning here at work...

    Hey us Australians have been trying not to include Mel for years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I was just thinking the other day that I should create a post about all of the celebrities that we all once idolized but now think are crazy - Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, Halle Berry...I'm sure I could easily come up with a few more...

    ReplyDelete